- Do not use any corrosive chemicals when cleaning your shoes.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Extract your inlay soles from your shoes after use, in order to enable the shoes and inlay soles to emit any moisture and dry out until next use.
- Remove laces before cleaning/brushing any dirt from your shoes.
- Clean with tepid water, if needed unscented liquid detergent can also be applied when cleaning your shoes.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry in normal conditions, don’t use radiators, drying cabinets etc.
- Don’t store your shoes in warm, humid or poorly ventilated areas since it can cause mold.